Breakout TracksCard Trends and Opportunities
Customer Loyalty and Engagement
Emerging and Mobile Payments
Regulation and Risk
Who You'll Meet
Join more than 700 peers in the cards and payments industry, including card issuers, payment networks, industry analysts, ISOs, and payments product and service providers, responsible for credit cards, loyalty and points programs, emerging payments, payment business strategies, marketing, operations and technology.Click here to see last year's attendees.
Exhibit space and sponsorships are available.
Boca Raton Resort -
A Waldorf Astoria Resort
501 East Camino Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Thursday, May 10, 2012
CRITICAL STEPS TO UNDERSTANDING AND RESOLVING CARDHOLDER PROBLEMS AND COMPLAINTS
Research shows that the incidence of customer problems has continuously declined year-over-year since 2009, according to J.D. Power’s Credit Card Satisfaction Study. The challenge for issuers, however, is that for those customers who do have a problem, successful problem resolution represents 37% of overall satisfaction, dwarfing other aspects of their relationship in areas such as online interaction, product terms and benefits. Consequently, the rapid and direct resolution of problems and complaints has become a high priority for issuers. In a similar vein, the CFPB complaints data tends to be influenced by how problems are handled by the issuer.
Session attendees will:
- Understand what problems occur most often and have the greatest impact on satisfaction based on J.D. Power research
- Hear about the CFPB complaints process and how complaints get handled by the Bureau
- Learn how cardholder terms and ongoing customer communication impact problems and satisfaction
- Discuss what steps some issuers have taken to minimize problems and complaints
- Identify the top five action items for improving resolution satisfaction and minimizing complaints