The ATM, Debit & Prepaid Forum has evolved to become the go-to event for the retail payments market. I invite you to join me and 1,200 of the industrys best thinkers on October 22-25 in Phoenix to learn about the markets new competitive dynamics and strategies for success.
We have assembled a first-rate roster of speakers to address the most pressing issues facing the ATM, Debit, Prepaid and Mobile markets. Our keynote speakers include:
- Citi - Greg Baxter, Global Head of Mobile Strategy
- RBS Citizens - Stephen Wooters, EVP and Head of Payments
- MasterCard Worldwide- Ed McLaughlin, Chief Emerging Payments Officer
- NetSpend - Dan Henry, CEO
- PayPal - Mark Lavelle, SVP, Head of Strategy
More than 75 speakers will share their perspectives, best practices and new insights on the key issues facing your business. Key themes over four breakout tracks include:
- Debit with Reg II (the Durbin Amendment) in place, whats the right strategy now? What is the outlook for EMV and rewards? What are the most effective approaches to minimize fraud?
- Mobile many companies have announced mobile wallets; what role should banks play? What are the right partnership opportunities? Is NFC or cloud the winning solution?
- ATM With flat volumes, should banks outsource? Brand with third parties? Add new functionality? Or work to enhance the customer experience?
- Prepaid prepaid is the fastest growing payment method; how can issuers capture value? Are the best opportunities in under-banked or as a cross-sell to existing customers?
Additionally, please mark your calendar for our showcase panel discussion with a group of top retailers as they share their views on the payments market.
As always, the conference will include an exhibit hall with the industrys leading solution providers and opportunities to reconnect with friends, old and new.
I look forward to seeing you in October.
Partner, Oliver Wyman