A higher provision for credit losses driven by a lower reduction in the allowance for loan losses from a year earlier caused a drop in first-quarter profit for the Card Services and Auto unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co., the issuer announced April 13.
Chase Reports 2% Drop In Q1 Card Unit Revenue; Profit Drops 25%
APR 13, 2012 9:58am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE