By backing off a plan to limit large up-front fees banks can charge on credit cards, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau feels it has protected cardholders from other increased costs, the Associated Press reported April 12.
Consumer Bureau Leaves Hands Off Upfront Credit Card Fees
APR 12, 2012 3:14pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE