When Linda Almonte showed up for work on Nov. 30, 2009, she was escorted out the door by security at JPMorgan Chase & Co.s' Credit Card Litigation Support Group in San Antonio. A midlevel Chase executive who oversaw business-process execution employees, Almonte says she was fired after just six months on the job for challenging her superiors about the accuracy of the bank's credit card records.
How A Whistleblower Halted Chase's Card Collection
MAR 16, 2012 9:47am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE