NEW YORKLitigation over controversial credit card interchange fees is likely to end in a settlement in favor of merchants, but members of the industry are still debating the size and conditions of the pact, according to a viewpoint consensus from a panel discussion this week.
MasterCard, Visa Heading For Credit Card Interchange Settlement: KBW Panel
FEB 17, 2012 3:02pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE