Voice-phishing scams were the cause of the most credit card disputes in the South Korean card market last year, according to a new report by Credit Finance Association of Korea.
Voice-Phishing Scams Top South Korean Card Disputes
MAR 27, 2012 2:13pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE