American Express announced plans for 5,400 layoffs after the stock market closed Thursday, citing technological changes to existing business lines.
American Express to Lay Off 5,400, Driven by Tech Changes, Prepaid
JAN 10, 2013 5:40pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE