Many banks have kept hybrid credit and debit cards in testing mode for lengthy periods, suggesting that single cards offering dual payment options are yet to live up to their initial promiseand may never do so. The one exception: Fifth Third Bank, which says its hybrid Duo card has been a success.
Debit, Credit Card Hybrids Fall Flat
JAN 3, 2013 9:37am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE