Issuers and merchants have heard the card brands pitch that without EMV smart card adoption in the U.S., fraudsters will flock to this country because it will become a weak link in the data security chain.
For Issuers, a Slow Approach to EMV-Chip Cards is a Big Risk
NOV 5, 2012 4:00am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE