U.S. credit card holders continued to pay off their balances at historically strong rates in November, defying predictions that delinquencies would rise as the economy improves and card issuers take on more risk.
Loss Rates Suggest Card Issuers Still Focused on Prime Borrowers
DEC 18, 2012 12:49pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE