Merchant objections to the proposed $7.25 billion swipe-fee settlement are likely to mount following another delay in an appeal ruling.
Merchants Plot Next Move as Court Again Delays Swipe-Fee Appeal
FEB 7, 2013 1:18pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE