The recent arrests in New York related to what some have called the biggest counterfeit credit card scheme in U.S. history prompted some observers to suggest that recent actions in the U.S. to adopt chip card technology could put an end to such crimes.
U.S. EMV Move Unlikely To Block Card Counterfeiting For Several Years
OCT 24, 2011 1:46pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE