Turns out that ATM actually was a cash machine for a lucky member of CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union in Alexandria, Va., who withdrew $40. He also won the $10,000 grand prize Big Money Madness sweepstakes just by using an Allpoint Network ATM deployed at a 7-Eleven store in Washington, D.C. in December.
Debit & Prepaid
ATM Visit Earns User A $10,000 Prize
MAR 28, 2012 9:37am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE