Another suspect on April 9 pleaded guilty to an interstate ATM-skimming conspiracy that stole payment card data from customers and members of 11 banks and credit unions, including American Eagle Federal Credit Union, and created counterfeit cards to steal more than $335,000.
Debit & Prepaid
Another Suspect Pleads Guilty In ATM-Skimming Case
APR 10, 2012 9:17am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE