Arguing against the introduction of more third-party ATMs in India, HDFC Bank Ltd. says it does not want to slow the rollout of its own teller machines as the central bank pushes for deployment of nonbank white-label ATMs.
Debit & Prepaid
Indias HDFC Says White-Label ATM Policy Hurts Bank Differentiation
FEB 27, 2012 8:39am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE