Indias postal agency is one step closer to installing its own ATMs as part of an attempt to make use of its reach and huge deposit base and become a larger financial-services player.
Debit & Prepaid
Indias Postal Service Moves A Step Closer To Deploying ATMs
APR 9, 2012 11:20am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE