With new funding from an equity sale, Encash expects to expand its network to cover more areas in the Philippines, the country’s first nonbank ATM deployer announced March 12. Encash, which stands for Electronic Network Cash Tellers, said in the release that it sold 40% in company equity to two foreign investors, Rural Impulse Fund II S.A. and responsAbility Ventures I Services AG. The sale raised US$2.57 million, a spokesperson tells PaymentsSource.
Debit & Prepaid
Philippines Encash Sells Equity Stake In Company To Help Expand Its ATM Network
MAR 15, 2012 8:58am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE