A new payment-authentication company has developed technology that uses any phone to help verify Internet PIN-debit transactions conducted at participating merchant websites. Adaptive Payments has introduced what it calls a five-factor authentication process that uses cardholder information and transaction data combined with the PIN consumers are accustomed to using at the point of sale or ATM. The technology also validates a consumer’s Internet protocol address and phone used in the transaction.
Debit & Prepaid
Shazam EFT Network To Support New Internet PIN-Debit Product
SEP 30, 2010 2:48pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE