Consumer use of prepaid gift cards grew 10% in 2012, up to $110 billion in card loads, but an increase in fraudulent use of those cards and a growing need to protect consumers could follow, a new report warns.
Debit & Prepaid
As Gift Card Use Grows, So Does Fraud Potential
JAN 4, 2013 1:52pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE