The National ATM Council Inc. says MasterCard should delay its upcoming April 19 ATM liability shift deadline for its Maestro cards used at U.S. ATMs, based on the industry's slowness in deciding on a common code for EMV debit transactions to satisfy federal routing choice mandates.
Debit & Prepaid
ATM Council Asks MasterCard for EMV Liability Shift Extension
FEB 15, 2013 2:41pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE