An angry ATM customer who has been suing banks across the country the past three years over fee disclosures has struck again, filing suit April 12 against Seattles Bellinghams North Coast Credit Union for allegedly failing to post on the outside of the machine fees charged to noncustomers.
Debit & Prepaid
ATM Vigilantes Strike Seattle Credit Union
APR 16, 2012 10:20am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE