An EMV Migration Forum committee studying the complex details surrounding the conversion of PIN debit networks to handle EMV chip-card payments in the U.S. has "the highest level of urgency" of any of the forum's study groups.
Randy Vanderhoof, acting director for the EMV Migration Forum and president of the Smart Card Alliance, shared that assessment with PaymentsSource when highlighting details of the forum's second meeting last week at Visa Inc.'s headquarters in Foster City, Calif.
Debit & Prepaid
Debit Committee Faces Pressing EMV Issues
DEC 12, 2012 4:00am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE