Many prepaid card companies will be forced to strip away features or even change bank partners if they want to qualify for exemptions from the new caps on debit interchange fees.
Debit & Prepaid
Under Durbin, Debit's Pain Is Not Prepaid's Gain
JUL 7, 2011 12:00am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE