WASHINGTONThe Federal Reserve Board is scheduled to issue its final rule on a controversial swipe fee provision next week, according to a public notice released June 21.
Debit & Prepaid
Fed To Finalize Debit-Interchange Rule June 29
JUN 21, 2011 3:36pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE