Today, many gas stations add a fee when motorists pay for fuel with a plastic card. Royal Dutch Shell PLC is ramping up promotion on an alternative: pay with the decoupled debit card it introduced in 2009 and save two cents a gallon.
Debit & Prepaid
First Data, Shell Decoupled Debit Card
FEB 25, 2013 4:00am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE