Internet PIN-debit once was seen as a way for merchants to earn a cheaper interchange rate on card-not-present transactions conducted online. That benefit, however, disappeared when the Federal Reserve Board recently cut the fees banks can charge merchants who accept debit cards. The new fees go into effect Oct. 1.
Debit & Prepaid
Internet PIN-Debit Companies Push Fraud Reduction After Durbin
SEP 15, 2011 4:21pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE