The Merchant Advisory Group is calling for a shift in deadlines for EMV acceptance in the U.S. one extra month for every month the payments industry fails to find a common code for handling EMV debit transactions.
Debit & Prepaid
Merchants Want EMV Deadline Extension as Debit Woes Linger
JAN 31, 2013 2:46pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE