Payments associations and organizations applauded Visa Inc.'s Feb. 4 move to address one of the most nagging EMV smart-card migration issues in the U.S., but they are not ready to say all their problems have been solved.
Debit & Prepaid
Payments Groups Pleased, but Cautious, on Visa's EMV Debit Stance
FEB 5, 2013 10:37am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE