As more banks offer prepaid cards, some are tying the cards' pricing to other relationships with the bank a decision that may send the wrong message to the underbanked consumers most likely to use prepaid.
Debit & Prepaid
Pushing Prepaid to Checking Customers: Bad Aim or Bullseye?
NOV 15, 2012 1:11pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE