Seeing an opportunity to mitigate the growing problem of student loan debt, student finance companies such as SimpleTuition and Sallie Mae are expanding debt management offers, including the use of card payment rewards.
Debit & Prepaid
Student Loan Bubble's a Gift for Card Rewards
FEB 21, 2013 4:00am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE