Visa seems to have weathered the most severe effects of new rules that shook its hold on the U.S. debit card market, though the company still faces a government investigation into the methods it is using to recoup lost revenue.
Debit & Prepaid
Visa Stems Decline in Debit Volume
NOV 1, 2012 3:51pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE