Visa Inc. says its EMV chip technology will be available to create a common code for debit transactions to allow merchants to choose networks as mandated by federal law a move that could address a key obstacle in the U.S.
Debit & Prepaid
Visa Supports Common Code for EMV Debit, Sets ATM Liability Shifts
FEB 4, 2013 9:30am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE