Payments are becoming secondary to marketing in mobile wallets, experts say. They contend that the emphasis is shifting toward using smartphones to deliver consumer-facing digital coupons, loyalty points or targeted promotions.
Payments Secondary to Marketing In Mobile
OCT 17, 2012 4:16pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE