Little-known global payments provider Adyen processed $10 billion worth of transactions in 2012, a new record the company points out is on par with the volume of mobile payments processor Square. So does this mean that Adyen is becoming a threat to Jack Dorseys brainchild and other processors?
After Record Volume in 2012, Multicurrency Processor Adyen Looking for Respect
JAN 24, 2013 7:00am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE