Global Payments Inc. has "essentially completed" its data intrusion remediation efforts and will soon have its response to last year's massive breach of merchant and consumer card data reviewed by the major card networks—the final step before it can return to the networks' list of approved PCI-compliant vendors, according to executives of the Atlanta-based merchant processor.
Global Payments Nears Return to PCI Compliance After 2012 Breach
JAN 9, 2013 11:45am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE