PayPal, facing a growing tide of consumer complaints, is changing its approach to fraud monitoring. But the eBay unit has provided few details of its plans, leading some to wonder whether it will be able to appease the consumers that say they've been wrongfully ensnared in its fraud-fighting net.
PayPal Vows Major Changes to Fraud Policy, But Provides Few Details
JAN 23, 2013 11:41am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE