The federal government says it may build databases of credit card transactions, hotel records and Internet searches as part of counter security measures.
Regulation & Compliance
Government Confirms Interest in Collecting Card Transaction Data
JUL 19, 2013 2:38pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE