WASHINGTON Lawmakers are calling for immediate action to pass long-stalled data-security legislation in the face of last weeks news of a massive data breach at cards processor Global Payments Inc.
Breach Leads To Call For Data-Security Legislation
APR 2, 2012 9:42am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE