WASHINGTONA new House bill aims to ease the tax-reporting requirements for retailers that rely on card purchases, which could stave off a wave of confused phone calls from merchants to their processors, according to the bills supporters.
Lawmakers Push To Ease Merchant Card Sales Tax-Reporting Burden
FEB 3, 2012 2:33pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE