Nearly three years after the implementation of a landmark credit card reform bill, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau faces a monumental challenge: determining whether the law helped or hurt consumers.
CARD Act Fight to Offer Clues to Future CFPB Regs
JAN 22, 2013 2:39pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE