Small banks continue to pull in significant revenue from interchange fees on debit cards despite fears a new rule directed at larger institutions could have hurt them too, according to a report issued this week by the Federal Trade Commission.
Small Banks Weren't Hurt by Durbin Amendment: FTC
DEC 28, 2012 12:28pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE