Visa Inc. is urging its shareholders to reject a proposal by activist investors that would require the card network to reveal detailed information about its lobbying activities.
Visa Faces Shareholder Challenge on Lobbying Expenditures
JAN 25, 2013 9:46am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE