Visa shareholders rejected a proposal Wednesday that would have required the nations largest card network to disclose publicly more information about its lobbying activities, according to the activist shareholder group behind the measure.
Visa Shareholders Reject Lobbying Disclosure Proposal
JAN 30, 2013 4:50pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE