At first, Heartland Payment System Inc.s insistence it would give its merchant clients 100% of the savings from new, reduced debit-interchange rates sounded like a public relations move. But some observers werent convinced the processor would stick to its guns if that philosophy didnt equate to solid financial numbers.
Heartland Rests Its Case On Why Durbin Dollars Go To Merchants
FEB 9, 2012 2:54pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE