After months of fretting, ISOs, agents and processors are viewing the upcoming cap on debit card interchange fees as a golden opportunity to increase margins, boost revenue and gain market share.
Acquiring Business Sees Opportunity In Debit Interchange Cap
JUL 7, 2011 3:07pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE
Subscribe to ISO & Agent Magazine
Digital insurgents like Square and PayPal are becoming more of a threat to ISOs as they provide more complex services, including some that encroach on the merchant cash advance market. Plus, now that the EMV deadline has come and gone, who's ready and who's playing catch up?