The Electronic Transactions Association is remaining true to its original constituents in the acquiring business, even as it opens the doors to other types of companies, according to the trade groups CEO.
Electronic Transactions Association Broadened, Not Diluted, CEO Says
DEC 19, 2012 12:47pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE
Subscribe to ISO & Agent Magazine
Our annual technology issue examines the state of the payments industry ahead of the deadline for EMV card acceptance. What technology is available to merchants and acquirers to ease the transition, and which merchant categories are lagging? This issue also includes the results of the annual ISO&Agent compensation survey.