Typical acquirers including banks, processors and independent sales organizations stand to lose up to 5% of their business next month because of problems with Internal Revenue Service 1099K reporting, a tax expert says.
IRS Rules Could Force Acquirers to Turn Away Business
DEC 10, 2012 12:06pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE