When merchants fail to qualify for a cash advance because of bankruptcies, liens, foreclosures, credit scores below 550 or undesirable Standard Industrial Classification codes, independent sales organizations can turn to a handful of companies that specialize in the decline market.
Merchant Cash Group Providing Funds For Riskier Retailers
OCT 21, 2011 8:18am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE
Subscribe to ISO & Agent Magazine
The 2015 ISO&Agent Fact Book is our annual listing of ISOs, processors, terminal makers, suppliers, consultants, industry organizations and other participants. This issue also includes an examination of Walgreens' mobile strategy for payments and health care; a look at whether Bluetooth beacons can be used to accept payments; and some big ideas for small payment terminals.