When merchants fail to qualify for a cash advance because of bankruptcies, liens, foreclosures, credit scores below 550 or undesirable Standard Industrial Classification codes, independent sales organizations can turn to a handful of companies that specialize in the decline market.
Merchant Cash Group Providing Funds For Riskier Retailers
OCT 21, 2011 8:18am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE
Subscribe to ISO & Agent Magazine
Merchants and consumers are more mindful of security than ever, but there is still much work to be done to educate them on how to protect account data and prepare for the shift to EMV-chip cards. Fortunately, the industry has help. The ETA, which recently appointed Wells Fargo exec Debra Rossi as its president, is welcoming more technology companies to its ranks to help members adapt to the shifting competitive landscape.