Those who want a say in future card-data security standards may send feedback to the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council for the next six months, a council executive says.
PCI Security Standards Council Sets Timetable For Industry Feedback
NOV 1, 2011 11:38am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Access to essential payments industry news and analysis
- E-Newsletters curated by the editors (CardLine, ATM & Debit and more)
- Financial data, rankings and insight
No credit card needed
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- 20% off conferences
- Database of payment companies and executive profiles
- Dedicated customer support
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE